Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No pick up dates today

Today came and went without an end to our rollercoaster. We still go tomorrow for our travel meeting. We were told the date could possibly be pushed to Jan 28 for (AIT Apt) we had to laugh since it is one day after our I600A expiration. On the International Adoption roller coaster you think you are headed one way, in truth you never know if you are headed up-down-right -left or somewhere in between. So for now we are keeping our eye on the prize and as my wise friend Jody says it will all work out it really will.

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Don't worry, it will work out! The agencies have been challenged pretty well before so I would just go to the meeting expecting all to be ok! (in the back of my mind sitting next to the screaming little elf, would be the thought "really, what is going to happen with this date?"...)LOL..... I hope it all works out for you tomorrow and your rollercoaster doesn't get too exciting.