Sunday, December 2, 2007

Can you name that cop?

Most of you know I'm on LOA from work, yea wasting my valuable time still waiting for the Taiwan Train. So after the pups were born I switched to puppy duty. We went to a Halloween party for Ken's game. The party was a bomb and we barley got in, there was a line of 300 people around the block. The place was not full but no one was allowed in. The fun part of the night was seeing Ken in his costume, I'll let the pictures do the talking. The 1st photo is me and some friends from Flagship.





Can you name that cop? Officer Jim Dangle from Reno 911..I'm the perp are you LOL yet? We had to walk right next to a bunch of riot cops on our way to the party, and I said," nice costumes" they just laughed at us. The funny thing is my sisters husband is a Sheriff in Los Angeles.

3 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

LOL! LOL!! You guys are hilarious!!! He looks just like the guy from Reno 911...

My hubby went to a work costume party and dressed up as white trash, haha. :) He had a mullet wig, gold aviators and a big black T-shirt with a gold Thunderbird symbol on the front. It was awesome.

Keep on laughing!! It helps the wait go faster when you can take life lightly.

Rebecca

Tiffany said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet you guys in person, this is too funny!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this new site - Rebecca you did a fab job :)
Kimi is the cutest!!!

love
tiffany

Judy said...

Grat photo. Reno 911 is Steve's favorite show LOL.